Frequently Asked Questions
- How many students are enrolled at Anthony Wayne?
- How many students are enrolled at Anthony Wayne High School?
- What is the daily schedule for AW school buildings?
- What is the 2-Hour Delay Schedule?
- What are the hours for the Central Administrative Office?
- Does Anthony Wayne have Open Enrollment?
- How do I register my child?
- Where can I find the High School and Junior High sports schedules?
- What are the key phone numbers for the school district?
- Who are key contacts in the school district?
- Where can I find today's lunch menu?
- How can I find out about employment opportunities?
- I am new to the district, how can I find out what bus my child will ride?
- I am interested in using an AW facility for my organization's event. Where do I obtain information related to this?
At the start of the 2014/15 school year enrollment for the Anthony Wayne District is 4,419
1,440 students are currently enrolled at AWHS.
AWHS & AWJH 7:45 am – 2:35 pm
Fallen Timbers Middle School 7:45 am – 2:35 pm
Monclova, Waterville, Whitehouse Primaries
Grades 1 – 4; 8:45 am – 3:30 pm
A.M. - 8:45 am - 11:35 pm
P.M. - 12:35 pm - 3:25 pm
AWHS & AWJH 9:45 am – 2:35 pm
Fallen Timbers Middle School 9:45 am – 2:35 pm
Monclova, Waterville, Whitehouse Primaries
Grades 1 – 4; 10:45 am – 3:30 pm
A.M. - 10:45 am - 12:35 pm
P.M. - 1:35 pm - 3:25 pm
The Anthony Wayne Central Administrative Office is open during the school year from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm weekdays. During the summer months, the office is open for business from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Thursday.
Anthony Wayne Schools does not have Open Enrollment. All students who attend Anthony Wayne must live in the school district.
The Anthony Wayne Local School District accepts new students throughout the school year and the summer. After you complete the enrollment form online, you will bring the required documents to our Administrative Center, located at 9565 Bucher Road, Whitehouse, Ohio. Anthony Wayne Local Schools does not have an open enrollment policy – you must prove residency within the Anthony Wayne School District in order to enroll your child in Anthony Wayne Schools.
Visit the Athletics Homepage to view all the latest AWHS and AWJH sports schedules.
Central Administrative Office 419-877-5377
Anthony Wayne High School 419-877-0466
Anthony Wayne Junior High 419-877-5342
Fallen Timbers Middle School 419-877-0601
Monclova Primary School 419-865-9408
Waterville Primary School 419-878-2436
Whitehouse Primary School 419-877-0543
AWHS Athletic Office 419-877-0927
AW Operations Department 419-877-1200
AW Food Service Department 419-877-1229
AW Transportation Department 419-877-0451
Who are key contacts in the school district?
Superintendent - Dr. Jim Fritz email@example.com
Assistant Superintendent - Kevin Herman firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer - Kerri Johnson email@example.com
Operations Director - Matt Dick firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Service Director - Jeri Mier email@example.com
Transportation Director - Stephen W. Puchta firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Director- Chris Hamady email@example.com
Supervisor of Student Services (K-6) - Jennifer Karl-Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisor of Student Services (7-12) - Janelle Patek-Rhodes email@example.com
AWHS Principal - Jeri Hoellrich firstname.lastname@example.org
AWJH Principal - Kevin Pfefferle email@example.com
Fallen Timbers Middle School Principal - Gary W. Gardner firstname.lastname@example.org
Monclova Principal - Bethany Swift email@example.com
Waterville Principal - Chad Warnimont firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitehouse Principal - Brad Rhodes email@example.com
Please refer to Lunch Menu on the specific school you are looking for.
All certified and classified jobs are posted online at the Employment page. Additional information is available by calling the Central Administrative Office at 419-877-5377.
Contact the Anthony Wayne Transportation Department at 419-877-0451.
Download the "AW Facilities Use Form"
- Please contact the building you want to use to check on availability of facilities and submit this completed form to that building.